Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Dark Royals

So, I've been using the same MSN nick for a loooooooonnnggg time.
In Skewl, I'm known as D'Ba and in my Blog, the PyJaMa GurL.
However I'm Vampira D'Countess in MSN
~My MSN~
~My MSN Fwens~
So, if you haven't notice, there are seven ppl in my MSN who have their nick with Vampire or Vampira (the ones with the bats). It was C-Sur's idea of turning everyone into a vampire.
I'm their leader and they are my Dark Royals
So, how do I do it?
  1. Bite someone online with this sign *bite*
  2. Sometimes, I'll invite some of my vamp who happens to be online to have a bite with me
  3. Funny thing is, They'll wrote 'Foodd~~~, New Stock~~, Fresh Blood~~'
  4. Then, I'll go 'As the earliest Vampire, I shall give you a new name'
  5. Next, I'll write '__(insert name here)__, U shall now be called __(insert Vampire name here)
  6. After That, I'll write 'Welcome to my Vamp Empire, You Are one of the Dark Royals now, bow to your seniors.'
  7. Finally, They'll change their MSN nick into their new names

Then its done... Just Like That.

Well, there's no harm done here, I mean, we are not the real vampire.. We don't actually consume real human blood. Its just something we like to call as being a team. Besides, Its so much FUN

So lets check out the people I've bitten.

~Vampira D'Mist-Dayah~
~Vampire D'Lord-Fyzul~
~Vampire D'Jest-Hafiz~
~Vampira D'Duchess aka my secretary-Sur~
~Vampire D'Sapphire-Nadz~
~Vampira D'Dawness-Nina~
~Vampire D'Sielle-Syariff~
There's a lot more, but they were not online when I took those pictures. Here's the full list
~~~~~~~~~"^"~"^"~~~~~~~~~ My Dark Royals:
~Vampira D'Duchess-Sur~
~Vampira D'Dame-Pie~
~Vampira D'Mist-Dayah~
~Vampire D'Lord-Fyzul~
~Vampira D'Sapphire-Nadz~
~Vampire D'Duke-Asri~
~Vampira D'Marquis-Oren~
~Vampire D'Earl-Haziq~
~Vampire D'Doche-Yus~
~Vampira D'Lady-Zaa~
~Vampire D'Sielle-Syariff~
~Vampira D'Tsarness-Czuka~
~Vampire D'Mista-Que~
~Vampire D'Jest-Hafiz~
~Vampira D'Dawness-Nina~
~Vampire D'Knight-Wady~
~~~~~~~~~"^"~"^"~~~~~~~~~
Anw, what's a team without a Traitor:
~Vampire D'Marq-Eddie~
~Vampire D'Lad-Syafiq~
These traitor is just completely annoying. Eddie claims that he's a daywalker, then he said he's a zombie, next he told us he's a human... God knows what's he's gonna turn into next. And btw, he's kinda our enemy. Syafiq is just plain boring, he said he doesn't want to be a part of our Dark Royals.
In an attempt to defeat Eddie, I challenged him into a Games Of Four, Win By Point. Details in the next post. Hehehehe =D
PyJaMa GurL Says:
"Humans, Zombies and Vampires....
Race Doesn't Hinder Us From Being Friends"

No comments: