Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blogging At 3.33am

Assalamualiakum fellow bloggers... readers... blog readers... etc
It's 3.33am and i can't belive that i'm blogging ryt now, ahahahahaha
Just went through some of my fwens blog just now, particularly Hafiz, Ian, Sydee & Pai. Check them out in the side bars ya'allz!!
Anyways, as i was going through the abovementioned (waseyh =p) blog, i realised that they r still blogging eventhough it's the As Exam Season ryt now for most of us, for those in UK, antah nda saya tau apa examnya, but they are having one though.
So, seeing that my blog was not really as active as theirs, i'll just pop in some updates on me and me exam. Well, actually, the main reason me making this post is coz imma have me General Paper Exam in... well, few more hours from now. I was really caught up with studying for physics exam, which is about 10 more hours from now, and haven't got the tym to practise me essay writting!!! Figure that this might help me in my essay writting, so... voila, blog post!!
Oryt,
Informal tone -Off-
Formal tone -On-
General Paper will be my second exam paper for this June-first one was Pure Maths about a week ago- and in total, i will be having 9 exam papers from 13th May up until 10th June. Personally, I find studying for Chemistry difficult since a good understanding of the basics is needed. I, on the other hand, does not have those qualities, yet. Therefore, Chemistry is my main priority in doing my revision.
So? how's that sounds like? educated? copy pasted? or rubbish?
Ahahahahahhahaha
Anyways, I'll be off to bed soon, gotta get some sleepy heads. Wish me luck for my G.P, coz English is totally my weakspot. I wish physics will be easy 2moro. I'll probably post my Exam dates at the side bar, myb after i've return from skewl... probably not... we'll see =D

PyJaMa GurL's Status:
"Revising In Pyjamas"

No comments: