Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Exam Time... Again

Hey people!

Exam is here! yay! Well not yet for me. My exam starts on the 8th November. But it scares the sheyt out of me already! Hm.. I guess I'm just procrastinating now with blogging. Just gotta let something off my chest though.

Just got my internal mark for HEAL202, and got 34.5 out of 50%. So like even if I get a full mark in the final exam, I can only reach up to A-. Not good!!

Will be in Brunei soon. 15th Feb to be exact. Gonna see my lil niece soon (who I've never met before). Mom says she's getting more clever everyday. And she said, I should study hard and do excellent on my exam, and set a good example for my niece. Well, thanks for the pressure mom! *sarcastic smile* 

And oh god, road to success is soooooo frickin hard! I feel like going up Baldwin st and just scream my lungs out with all this stress building up inside me! But as u know, I'm better off studying than wasting my time and money and not forgetting my voice to go to Baldwin St and scream.

Looking out the window, Dunedin is drizzling. Gonna make coffee soon, coz I'm freakin' out for my HEAL202!! Aaaaaahhh!!! Calm down Adibah!

Putting all the stresses aside, I got the job of Vice President for BSA next year! yay~! Which unfortunately means more hard work o.O" Oh and Rakesh Panday told me the power of believing. So now I wana say.. I believe I'll get to Medicine course next year (>.<)/!! Amin...

2nd try and it's now or nevaah!!

Why am I screaming... Aiyoo!! :S

Dad's kind enough to do a 'Doa Selamat' ceremony with my family for my exam back in Brunei. Hopefully with their prayers I will get good grades and come back next year to do Medicine. No other option! I love studying and I want to continue studying. And I just wana help people.. and maybe change the hospital management and service system in Brunei, or maybe at least be a part of the change. 

I'm not in it for name or fame.. I'm in it coz I wana help people... that and I was shocked of one of my friends story when he got admitted to the emergency dept.. with him bleeding and waiting there for hours. And my own experience too.. waiting for almost 2hr just to get my X-ray film! and what's more, I got X-rayed a week before! I mean.. if I'm dying... I would've been dead by then...

I would've understand if the X-ray film was taken on the spot and was processed for 2 hours.. but come on.. you got 1 frickin week to process it!! 

Why am I mad!! I don't know!! But it does give me flare to study harder!! and get that Med degree!! and change everything!!!!!!!!!!! >.

Frikity Frick FRICKK!! >_

So much for calming down! >3<
Haaaahh! Now that's off my chest, I got the boost to study again, hurray~! xD
I should do this more often xP

Till Next Time,
Didy Sarbini

No comments: