Monday, December 01, 2008

Big 2 Competition (Part I)

29th November 2008
The Big 2 Competition
Human Vs Vampire
So I brought my camera along that day, coz its a very big moment for both human and vampz society. I took these snapshots, and i'm too lazy to put the details, so..... lets just say the pix will explain all.
~The Ever Increasing Locker Crew~
~Locker Crew With Their Daily Activity~

~Daily Activity 1: Chess~

~Daily Activity 2: Big 2~

~Daily Activity 3: Yu-Gi-Oh~

~Daily Activity 4: Poker Texas Hold'em~

The Human Vs vampire was scheduled that afternoon at 2.15 on the third floor halway of block A. I asked them all to come at 2pm.. but.....

~Dead Silence, that's my bag btw~

Curious of what is going on, I called Hafsah, who later inform me that they all thought that they were suppose to be there at 2.15, and the tournament starts at 2.30pm. I quickly ask them to com up right away, since me, dayah, nadz and syafiq was suppose to shoot 'The Untitled" trailer that afternoon.

~D'Ba: Sedih durang akhir dtg.... SUICIDE!!!~

~Nadz: Jgn Dibah, transfer dulu semua duit dlam accountmu pat ku, pastu suicide tah~

To my surprise, the humans dtg dulu....

~ The Humans Society. Leader:Eddie aka Edmond~

Next came the vampz...

~Some Of the vamp society. Leader: Me o_O~

And by that, I officially starts the Big 2 Tournament (opening ceremony lah tu)

~Nina as Head Scorekeeper~

~The rest, eager to start~

~Our Official Camerawoman: cZuka~

~My Female Vamp Big 2 Players: Pai(D'Dame) and Joo Sie(D'Lioness)~

~To be continued in Part II~

No comments: