Monday, December 01, 2008

I'm Promoted!!!

Ok, truth is... I'm lazy to blog
Coz, Its HOLIDAY!!!!!
WUUUHHHHUUUUU!!!!!
Some time around 2-3rd last school day, the school (My Lovely PTE, Berakas) printed out these...

The teachers posted it up somewhere in the canteen area so i went there with c pai, sur and syafiq.

And..... I'm In The List!!!!!
~My Name In Green, Rena and Haziq in Red~
~My Happy Face & C-Pie Not So Happy Face Pointing At My Name~
C-Pai Also Made The List But dono why she's so sad... come on pai, cheer up lil bit!! ~C-Pie Pointing To Her Name~
~Pai, Sur & Que, classmates next year~
Hehehehehe, my first tym knowing Que's full name... Hahahahahahhaha, Kinda funny though, he got a pretty good name and yet he prefers Que... Hahahhahahaha, can't stop laughing.
Later that afternoon, the locker crew went there together. I went there too for the 2nd tym but I was too lazy to take pics of their class list. Lets just say that all of the crews get promoted!!!!!

~We Made The List!!! We Are Promoted!!!~

PyJaMa GurL Status:

Promoted!!!!

No comments: