Monday, August 30, 2010

Mid-Semester Break Is Here!!!

Hai again ^^
Two post in a week!! wow...
I'm On Faa-yaah!!! (fire)
Anw, its gonna be a short one though, and without pics.
Sorry T__T
So, here we go!!
As i noticed, there are still some ppl who didn't know that i'm in New Zealand already, and even my cousin (yuki!!) didn't know x_x And some also didn't know what course I'm taking. I don't blame them, I'm not as popular as ZEK. So to make things clear, I've updated the 'About Me' section of this blog ^^ Feel free to read it.
Right now, I'm having MID-SEMESTER BREAK!!! Its a 10 days holiday in the middle of the semester ^^ And I'm in semester 2 ryt now!! yay~!
Going home to Brunei InsyaAllah on 12th Nov & arrive on 13th.
Can't wait!!!
Owh, exam dates!!!
HUBS 192 - 22nd October
BIOC 192 - 27th October
HEAL 192 - 29th October
And then... free tym till 12th Nov!!! woot woot~!!
And Congratz to those who made it to UBD, ITB & UK ^^
Hopefully its not too late ^^
Till Next Tym,
Didy Sarbini

No comments: