Sunday, November 07, 2010

Random Pictures

I better start blogging again...
Yesh! I must!
Next year I'm gonna be the Brunei Students' Association (New Zealand) IT Officer. I'm gonna be the one managing the official blog. So.. lets get this thing rolling shall we? Practise makes perfect, ain't it right?
The year is gonna end soon, its been a crazy year for me. From the chaotic NZ scholarship, arrived in NZ after 12 lectures has started, living life alone and far away from home, exams, going back to Brunei for sis's wedding, exams again... fuuuhh~ I'm just glad that its getting to an end and soon I'll be back in Brunei.
Random Pictures of 2010!!!
This is my own lab coat. Yess, no shizz, I OWN IT!!
~"~"~"~"~
3 strike in the fingers with the needles, for Biochem class. Checking blood sugar level every 30 mins. I did it to myself. Talk about going emo, huuh?
~"~"~"~"~
Praying area that I found in the Auckland International Airport. Sooo peaceful ^^
~"~"~"~"~
My Sister's Majlis Berambil-ambilan on the night of her wedding. Yes, the wedding was just few days past their convocation ceremony ^^
~"~"~"~"~
My lunch meal with the Locker Crew during my short return to Brunei
~"~"~"~"~
Raining Hailstones!!!
~"~"~"~"~
My lab coat's pocket!! With my uni's emblem on it... cool~~!
~"~"~"~"~
Food~! Sent from Brunei with love~! Yummy Yummy~!
~"~"~"~"~
Babaqs and shin chan, keeps me company in NZ
~"~"~"~"~
My first ice-cream in New Zealand (that's Jaqy)
~"~"~"~"~
Sorry, didn't take lotsa pics. These are only the ones I find interesting.
Okay.... I guess that's all for now... wanna get some shut eyes. I hav my first taste of red bull last nyt, was about 9pm. It was only a small sip... but like hell.. made me awake till 7am in the morning. It's like my body's already weak but my eyes just can't sleep. Woke up at 11am and went to movies. 3 hours of sleep only, talks about sleep deprived, ey?
Will update again 2moro!! That is, if I'm not busy packing for Brunei ^^
Till then, Assalamualaikum.
Didy Sarbini

No comments: