Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Poor Laptop

This is a story about how my poor laptop got dirty and left to be swarmed with ants by the careless me...
Woke up early today... around 4 a.m. As usual, open laptop, surf internet and cek funny vids in youtube.
Suddenly, parut berbunyi... *sigh* Bru pkul 5, breakfast start at 6.. o well..
*went downstairs, grab a packet of milo 3 in 1, bring a bottle of water, went up back to my bedroom*
I'm so bored... blum ada sorang pun my family yg bangun...
*Open milo, eat, drink water, sigh*
Oh well, i decided to continue surfing till 6... but suddenly, jeng jeng jeng...

Ahaha... Tertumpah on my laptop... ~~TOINKZZ~~ Iatah tu nah, teringat pulang kta my mum, jangan makan milo dari paket 3 in 1... nda merati ckap indung lagi, nah, tertumpah plang arah laptop...

Hehe, then I tried to sweep it to the garbage bin... skalinya tempias ke all my keyboard

Quickly, I grab for my vacuum cleaner... but then the clock struck 6 ....

Bowh... what should I do... Should I go down to cook breakfast for my dad and sis...? Or should I stay and vacuum my laptop...? After 15 mins of making decision (ahaha, batah jua...) turun tah ku cooking breakfast...

My mum jarang masak breakfast coz she always got insomnia... tdor around 3a.m... so in the early morning, my mum selalu sleepy... So we let her sleep for couple more hours... (berapa banyak so lah)

*Open Belanga* Great, I found some Speghetti sauce which my mum have prepared last night... All I need to do now is Rabus the speghetti noodle for 13 mins...

To our surprise, my mum actually wake up early this morning...ahahaha, so me and my mum chit-chat, watch t.v, eat speghetti, watch t.v some more... until its time for her to go to work (my mum works in the afternoon)

Then, out of nowhere, my maid came to me and asked,

" Dib, Mesin Vakum nya Dimana sih?"

From that moment, I suddenly realised that I forgot to vacuum my laptop... I rushed to my bedroom... and there lies my laptop, swarmed by ants with all shape and sizes, both red and black...

Quickly, I switch on the vacuum cleaner, and suck all the ants away from my laptop... I wet the tip of my towel and started to wipe my loptop thoroughly, in hope that no more sticky milo will attracts anymore ants...

Here's a photo of my laptop after cleaned

Looking back at this incident, I laughed... What if I left my laptop a bit longer? mybe the ants would start a colony, or even an empire!!! hehehe

My maid was really shocked when she found me laughing alone in my bedroom... The only thing that she said was..'

'Loh, kok gimana mesin vakum nya ada dsini?'

" NOT ALL STORIES HAVE A HAPPY ENDING"

No comments: