Tuesday, January 22, 2008

PYJAMA CRAZE

I LOVE PYJAMAS!!!
Ahaha, but my blog ain't everything about pyjamas... Its about my everyday stories... yada yada yada... same all stuff that all bloggers do.. In times, i'll also talks about my Ever-Increasing Pyjama Collection
Okay, to start my blog, this is my newest pyjama... which i bought yesterday with my sis... Dmana nah aku membali...
Millimewah @ Seri Lambak Complex!!
Hahaha... I was actually kesana bcoz my sis wanted to buy a pair of new jeans, tpi she can't find one that caught her eyes... while my sis masuk fitting room and mencuba2 jeans, i did some window shopping on my own... immediately, i found this pyjama:

I know... it doesn't look pretty isn't it..? that's becoz it is soken wet... ahaha. I pull it out from the washing machine... Can't wait till its dry... nda sabar2 kan posting my first blog!!

INTERNATIONAL O'LEVEL RELEASE - 21ST JANUARY 2008

Tapi, brunei punya O'level Result kna delay sikit, myb for a week... ARGHH!! I was planning to cut my nails and hair udah result keluar, tpi nampaknya terpaksa tunggu seminggu lagi...

As You could see in the pic above, panjang udah nails ku... both toenails and handnails... ahaha, mcm kamah usul my kuku atu, this pic i caught afta gardening, iatah my nails full of dirt... hehe, children, take my advice, don't let ur nails grew long, dirt will juz accumulate in it... dirty dirt will make u sick... i hav difficulties when eating, paksa cungkil all dirts out of my nails, and always use spoon... but till my o'level results come out, i won't cut it... no siree...

If My O'level Results turns out okay, i'll buy me a new pyjama, kira as a present from me for myself... I know, i know, i'm a bit weird... but pyjamas are one of those things that cheers me up!!

Bah, i think i'll end my blog here... sorry for my bad english, ahaha...

"Sleeping Won't Be The Same Without Pyjamas"

No comments: