Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Family Vs My Studies

Oh! The Almighty Allah... U hav bestowed upon me the greatest challenge there is... This humble servant of Yours beg You, please guide me through this challenge, and help me on making the right decision... Amin...
I came back from skul morning, i'm so happy that the PTE Folder Has arrived... I was so happy that my hand shakes evrytym i hold out my pen... It was the happiest moment in my life...

While I sums up all the payment for PTE registration, the thought of working in BSP came into my mind... Oh, how happy i am working as a geophysicist... Working out all those problems and drilling away through dirt and rabbles in search for petroleum oil...
My Imaginataion suddenly burst away wen my mum told me that i should giv 8 times more effort in A lvl... I Was so overwhelm of the thought of going to PTE that i observed the PTE Folder every so often... But Then...
My school called me in my cell, it was put on silent so i couldn't hear it but the vibration of my mobile was enough for me to noticed that sum1 was calling... I called my school back, not knowing wat lies across the phone... The Clerk picks up the phone and told me that i had a Memo from the MOE...
Quickly, i went back to my skul and receive the Memo rightaway... To My surprise... It was about a taklimat penganugerahan biasiswa... Back at home, i feel like i wana cry... i was happy dat i was chosen for a scholarship... but also sad that i had to leave my family behind to achieve it...
One of my fears going for a scholarship is that if anything happen to brunei, or to me, chances are, we can't be there for our family at that very moment... Happens to my uncle... His story made me and my sis to hav phobia of scholarship..
My Grandmother died wen i am still 5 yrs old... she was the last living biological parent of my dad and my uncles at that tym... When she was in her deathbed, my uncle was more than a thousand miles away from her... He was in UK.. The news came to him after my grandmother had died.. because of some matters to settle, he found himself back home in Brunei two days later and my grandmother was already buried.
Everytime we visited my grandmother's grave, he often cries while reading the Surah Yassin... All his brothers, niece and nephew grew accustomed to this since evry1 in my family knew this story...
I dono wat to choose ryt now.. i mean anything could happen anytym...
I went for a kursus of 6 days in tutong in dec 2006, and we slept there for the entire 6 days... Its my first tym going away from my family... And one of my friend's mother died only 2 days before we finished our kursus... And It made me worried wen i went to Japan for 10 days... I pray to Allah evry single day in Japan, in hope that nothing terrible will happen to me or my family...
And Now, the scholarship offers came in, and i dono wat to do...
"These Two True Story Leaves A Scar In Both My Mind And My Heart"

No comments: