Saturday, February 09, 2008

What's Old And New, and Forever....

Introducing My Old Hair!!! Some say I look like one of jesus impersonator and others says i look like michael jackson after surgery... Ooo well, the point is, this was how my hair look like in late January 2008 before i cut it in early February 2008.
And here's is my new hair after trimmed and cut in early February 2008
Hey, I found a new bestfriend this late January... and here it is

KFC ZINGER MAXX BURGER!!!

The following pics are taken when we first met... To my surprise, it is in fact a nice burger... it even let me call it Zingy, My Best Friends!!

The next thing we know, we were laughing at each others joke...

And I realised that Zingy was rather the cutest burger i've ever met... i couldn't resist on pinching it... Zingy doesn't seem to care, i fact, it loves to be pinch...

But finally, we hav to face the fact that we were just too different to be together, I'm a predator and it is a prey... So I give it one last kiss before saying goodbye...

I know it was unhappy to leave me, so i told it that i will eat it slowly so that we hav more time to spend with each other...

So, I've already told u what's old, and what's new... now this it what's forever

Last Day Of School in SMPIHM

Yes, I'll keep that memories forever... The day that me and my classmate met for the very last tym in SMPIHM... From this day on, we won't be wearing green and blue checked skirts anymore...

GOODBYE SMPIHM, WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER U IN OUR HEARTS

"IN LOVING MEMORIES OF SMPIHM, MY OLD HAIR AND ZINGY"

No comments: