Tuesday, August 19, 2008

8th August 2008

HAPPY BIRTDAY DAD AND CUZ~~!!!!
Woke Up late on 08.08.08, around 12 o'clock...
*Take Shower, put on 'Baju Kurung Fesyen', went downstairs*
Oh no... everything has been prepared already?!?!
~The Dishes, cooked, steamed, boiled, fried and barbequed~
Sis was the Project Manager or the official organiser of this ceremony... Look at her in action
~Sis Says: There's something wrong with that cup~
Oooowwwhhh... come on sis, give us a cherry smile... after all, its dad's birthday
~Smile~
My Cuz & his family arrive shortly... with puddings!!
~Lots and Lots Of Puddings~
Oh Yeah, not forgetting...
CAKES!!
~Oreo Cheese Cake For My Dad~
~Ice-Cream Cake For My Cuz~
~Cutting The Cake Ceremony~
~Siblings Of My Dad, From Left to right: Bushu, Tua, Amit, Ngangah~
My Dad doesn't have any sisters by the way.... He only got 4 brothers, My dad is the second son...
Next... PRESENT GIVING TYM!!
~Sis Giving Our Present to Dad~
Fact, To honour this rare date, we ate using gold-platted cutlery
~Tea, Cake, Gold Spoon~
~Really Gold-platted~
Hahaha, Amit then tried to solve my rubick's Cube
~Having Fun with Rubik's Cube~ That's All, I guess... My Amit never did solve my rubic's cube, but he did say that he was a Rubic's King once before...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! MAY OUR FAMILY LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY FOREVER ~Happy Couple~
Oh, ya, have I mentioned? My Dad Loves Green Too.... Same As Me!!!

PyJaMa GurL's Status:
"Proud To Be Your Daughter, Dad!!"

No comments: