Saturday, August 23, 2008

~~New Garage~~ & Statement Of Entry?!?!?!

My house is a typical Bruneian House, Not too big and definitely not too small. It can accommodate my relatives and friends in case they decided to stay in Serasa for a couple of days. With two master bedroom (built in bathroom and toilet), a single bedroom (mine), a guest room & couple more basic rooms such as a kitchen, a dining room, A family room, Television room & guest receiving hall, no doubt that my house was the best house a mediocre family could ever have... except that we don't have any gardens or flower beds...

I Sound Like A Real Estate Agent For Some Reason... Hahahaha

Most of my lawn is occupied by cars, our cars... four of them... my dad own two cars, the rest, each is own by my mum n my sis... problem is, there's not enough Garage to hold these cars... So dad decided to built a new garage!!

~My Dad (In Blue) With Some Of The Construction Workers~

Sorry, I didn't update my blog recently.... I've been quite busy lately... With all the assessment, revision test, topical test, surprise test... Yup, Ti's the season to be jolly...

Exam month is coming to town!!!

~PTE's Lower Six Exam Timetable~

So I'm having my Lower Six End Of Year Exam this Monday... cool thing is...
  • WE DON'T HAVE TO COME TO SCHOOL IF WE DON'T HAVE ANY EXAM FOR THE DAY...
  • WE CAN CAME IN LATE IF U HAVE EXAM IN THE AFTERNOON,
  • WE CAN GO HOME EARLY AS SOON AS U FINISHED UR TEST FOR THE DAY...
THE TEACHER DOESN'T CARE ABOUT OUR ATTENDANCES!!!!!!!
But sad thing is, the whole week, I'm occupied... i have to go to school and attend my exam everyday... so no day-off for me...

~Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday... All Booked~

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!
Talking about EXAM STRESS~~!!
Later after the Ramadan/Hari Raya/End of Third Term Holiday, My 'AS' Level Examination Papers are looking forward to see me in October. A Total Of 11 papers altogether....
Believe Me...11 Papers!!

~The Rules & Regulation~

~My 'AS' Level Timetable, all sorted out~

So Basically I got Lower Six Examination On Monday, followed by 'AS' Level Examination on October... and all I could think of is how the garage will look like when it is finished...
Silly PyJaMa Gurl Says:
'U R Never Too Old To Act Childish'

No comments: