Saturday, August 09, 2008

Shopping For Barbeque Stand

Right after my dad pick me up fro school last Thursday, he said, 'Diiiib.. Babah kn ke Supermarket baru d Muara, shopping jap, bali tampat barbeque tani pkai esuk."
So I was like, okay, this is oooo soooo weird... Dad? shopping? awkward, i thought it's suppose to be mum's job to shop... nevertheless i followed him shopping, helping him choose the right barbeque stand... somehow i pitied my dad, he doesn't have a son to share his interests... so i tried my best to act like a son on that day... But I know i can't be one, in his eyes, i'll always be his little daughter.
So okay, after ngalih2 memilih, hearing numerous specifications... my dad ask me, " Mana satu ko mau, Dib?" I was like, "err... entah, babah yg b'day, babah lah yg pilih". My dad replied, "P kmu yg kn menyalai..." Long story shorten, i chose the biggest barbeque stand that they have... It cost my dad around B$100 for it...
We both went back home and my sis later came downstairs to help my dad det up the barbeque stand...

~Paid, No Kidding~

~A Souvenier from the supermarket~

~Assembling, Sis turn to be a son for a change~

~Final Adjustments~

~A Work Of Art~

After assembling the barbeque stand, my sis called me to enter her bedroom... She said, "I wana show u sumting, its for Dad and Amali (our Cuzin)". Its their birthday on the following day... so sis n i planned on buying sumthing special for them, especially it 08.08.08, a rare accuring birthday celebration... So here's the pics

~My dad's Present, a genuine Crocodile Watch, cost us a lot more than the barbeque stand~

~Me Cuzin's present, not sure how much it cost, but i know we spend a hefty sum of money on this one too~

So that's all, i'll blog later for details of my dad's and my cuz's birthday celebration..

No comments: