Friday, March 07, 2008

Coolest Kids

On 4th Of March, P.T.E Berakas hold a separate afternoon briefing for student taking EASL, GP and EOL. I ended up in the noisy Lecture Room with all the other EASL student. It was my first tym sitting in the Lecture Room and they all ruined it by being noisy...
To cut things short, i'll only wrote the best part, coz u all won't want to read all the 30 minutes briefing... not that its boring, but it'll waste my tym...
Besides, I'm going to Tutong today for a shopping spree in Tutong Central Mall after the Jumaat Prayer. Heard sumting is going on up there but not sure what it is... So my father insist on going there. Not enough tym for me to post a long blog. Myb i'll post a new one tonight, talking bout my day in Tutong, or myb not... we'll see
  • So here's the best part:
Sir Alan Kendrew: Hey Kids, do u know why we insist u on taking the EASL subject on your first year rather than GP?
EASL Student: No...
Sir Alan Kendrew: Simply because its COOL...
EASL Student: (confused) What?
Sir Alan Kendrew: Yes, its cool... in fact it is the coolest subjects in PTE Berakas so far. What will GP and EOL say when u tell them u take EASL... they will say ur cool. U could just brag along and tell everybody that u take EASL and ppl will think u r cool. Just say "Hey, I take EASL" and they'll reply "Man, ur cool". So today, this room is actually full of cool kids.
EASL Student: (claps and cheers)
  • PyjamaGurl a.k.a The Cool Kid
So basically, I am cool... hahaha... and for those of u who takes GP or EOL, u could be cool people too. For Gp students, take EASL next year... and for EOL student, study hard and get at least a B4 in english, then u could take EASL next year too... Believe me, u can be the new recruit of the cool people.. Welcum to the club dudes and babes, welcum to the club...
So eversince that briefing, I would walk to my friends and says, "Hey, I take EASL"
But the thing is, what teachers said is not all bound to be true. These days, my friend would just reply "Ooo, shut up already, we've heard it like a thousand times, u nerd"
Ya, so much for a cool subject...
  • Now i'm PyjamaGurl a.k.a a nerd.

Qoute Of The Day:

Don't be proud on what u are

But be content on what u hav

And always remember, thesaurus is ur friend

No comments: