Tuesday, March 25, 2008

THE POLL!!!

Seems that nobody wants me to drop physics ei?

Hahaha, probably coz its important...
A whole lot of u chooses to decide over high tea in Empire... hahaha, lyk i can afford it... myb if i juz look through my sister's wallet...
*Sister holding out a gun and ready to shoot*
... or myb not... hehehe
So basicly, sorry u guys n gals, can't bring u all to a high tea in Empire... myb some other times aye... besides, i promise my dself that from now on i should be the one to decide what's best for my own life.
*Looking through piles of socks*
Pyjama Gurl: "Muuuum... which should i wear today? the green one or the yellow one?"
Mummy: " I thought i heard u said from now on U want to decide things by yourself"
Pyjama Gurl: "But this one's a big one ma, can't decide it by my own.. help me choose... green or yellow?"
Mummy: "God, when will u ever grow up..."
But anyway, tanx for those of u that votes in my poll, my sis, my cuz, my friends, my sis's friends, my cuz's friends, my friend's friends... Wish i could bring u all to empire, but o well, life doesn't always turns out to be easy.
"If life get u down, eat a lolipop"

No comments: