Friday, March 07, 2008

@Tutong Central Mall

Raining all the way...
Come on, when will it stops?
Today I went to... tatatarum...

  • Tutong Central Mall

Heard sumthing was going on there, and sumting does. Apparently, there's an international showcase and sale... Quite odd, coz most of the goods sold there are quite common in brunei...

Anyway, I bought two new necklace

For your Information, that's a Royal Flush... brings luck they say... ya, watever... and the music note, simply love it.

Like it? u can get more shape and much size in Tutong Central Mall... finishes this sunday, that's wat i heard.
  • Academic Award 2007

Last 26th February, i hav to skip classes in PTE to attend Academic award 2007 in my former school, SMPIHM serasa. One of the most memorable event in my life. Overall, i hav 8 presents. here's the list:

  • Best in Geo (file and pens)
  • Best in bio (CDs of biology stuff)
  • Best in POA (PENDRIVE 2GB!!!)
  • Best in English (a novel, Hatchet)
  • Best in IRK (a funky gril small book/keychain)
  • Best in Malay (headscarf)
  • Best Student in O'Level (A 'samping' with 'BEST STUDENT' written on it and a School Plaque)
Anw, here's a photo of me and my friends at the academic awards recently in my former school on 26th February 2008

Descriptions is above the pics

Here is me receiveing Best Student in O'level Award.

My ex-clasmate 5sci/2007 eating after the ceremony finishes

My classmate's and my present, i got loads but can't carry it all, so i put my present in my car soon after the ceremony finishes.

Me wit the 'samping', got to hav this picture coz i was asked to return it the next day (shoot...)

Should've shoot pics of my present before i opened it, but my camera went out of battery, that's y i uploaded this pics today, coz eversince 26th feb, i forgot to buy new batteries... hahah, silly me

No comments: