Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Biggest Decision So Far

Its Been A while since my last post... My orentation ended today with a career briefing.
You Might Be shock as u read on the biggest decisions I made so far... Well, myb not so shocking, but i think I'm insane!!! Help Me!! Hahahahaha (laughing hysterically)
  • No 2008 Scholarship For Me

Yup, and that's final... i know my uncle (tua) susah payah ngambilkan borang scholarship... and Amit went through all the colleges in UK for the best ones... but sorry to say, i'm not ready yet for a schlarship. And yes, i didn't send the scholarship borang to MOE... and tanx to Farhan for asking the MOE, i don't need to send any letters to MOE stating the reasons in didn't accept bla...bla...bla... u know wat i mean. Tanx to my Tua jua for supporting my decision.

Ok, final big decision,

well, i only got two u know

  • Taking Additional Subject-Chemistry

Starting 2moro (or myb thursday) I could call myself a chemistry student again!!... yipee!! well, come on... cheer wit me... don't want... nvrmind... I know wat u r thinking... I know what others are thinking...

Cikgu Cina sebalah rumahku says, "she's insane"

A British Wannabe girl says "she gone mad"

Anak jepun d JIS, "Baga, anatawa no kurazy desu"

C Syapik says, "Taie jua, Gila kn mati kali"

An I-think-i'm-better-than-my-anyone-and-people-are-all-dumb-except-me girl says, "I don't think she can cope with the syllabus"

And best of all, the i-love-to-say-the-F-word boy says, "No f***ing way u takin one more f***ing subjek than me... f**k off, f**k off... U take that F***ing subjek without f***ing told me and now u f***ing come to my f***ing chems class and be my f***ing classmate.... next f***ing thing u know, u f***ing dominate this f***ing world... F**K!!!

Well... here's my reply...

myb i am insane,

i've gone mad,

hait watashi no baga desu,

ko yg taie pik,

u think i'm photocopy machine to cope cope wit u...

And to u F-word Boy... Lick My F***ing As****e

We'll leave them all to rest in peace... So here's my new list of subjects:

  • English AS Level ( the coolest one)
  • Geography (the interesting one)
  • Physics (the reliable one)
  • Maths (the core)
  • Chemistry (the new and main one)

Without the chemist, ppl would say, "hey u, the girl who dream of becoming a geophysicist"

With the chemist, now ppl say, "hey u, the girl who dream of becoming geophysicist... and... erm... some other occupation which requires chemistry"

Hahaha... So far so good... but then if i couldn't cope with the syllabus, or myb couldn't give equal focus on all 5 subjects... then i'll drop one subject out...

So no more P.S for me... studying all the way... sorry hafsah, can't be with u anymore during p.s... and erm, its kinda more difficult for me to post blogs nowadays... bz bz all the way... but my EASL teacher encourage us to do blogs though.. so myb atleast once a month should be enough... Till next post.. bye... \(^_^)/

Preview of the next post:

EASL Teacher: Students, do u know why do we take EASL?

Students: No Sir, why do we?

EASL Teacher: Because its............ (to be continued in the next post) :p

No comments: