Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Flag Waving~~

So Okay, I know...

His Majesty's Birthday was 2 weeks ago... 15th July 2008...

But I never get the chance to post these pics, and since some of my friends wants it... so guys & gals, u all could just copy and paste saja....
So, Okay, here's what happened on 15th July 2008:
I woke up early today, get all excited about the flag waving day...
*Look at Jam Dinding* 5a.m? wow, so early...
Owh well, pray pray, then went to school at 5.45 am. Dad can't send me to school that day, he had to attend the same ceremony with me but with a slight difference.... I am amongst students standing along the streets of Padang Sir Muda Omar 'Ali Saifuddien, waving our Brunei Flag with pride when His Majesty arrive.... While my dad will be waiting at the actual Padang Sir Muda Omar Ali Saifuddien and watch all these performance for His Majesty, as one of His Majesty's guest...
Back To my story, So Mum And Sis send me to school...
Pretty Dark Outside...
Met Rena in school, then Haziq, Tihah, Bee Suan and soon, all the C-G.7 Serasa Locker Crew was there... Around 6.15, we were called to the Hall, and sorted out by Tutor Groups... Outside the Hall, flocks of Buses came to pick us up..
Back in the Hall, we were given a little Brunei Flag each... I know the pics is a bit blurry, but biartia wah, kn meliatkan jua ku ni

~~Flags~~

PTEB-ians Before masuk Bas

~~More Flags~~

Finally we got in the bus and ready to take off!! hahahaha...

C~Rena Bad Mood Coz nda dpat naik one bas with All C-G.7 Serasa Crew

And there we are arriving at the site, next to MD-ians... Terjumpa Fatin!!!!! Sayangnya nada Mariatul... Saw my Kendo mates jua dsana... can't remember his name, Fauzul or Faizul... entah le labu...

Aiks? Baik Tia Mood C~rena ani... hahahaha

Here are some of the PTEB-ians yg dtg...
Then C-G.7 Serasa Locker Crew Memanat a.k.a membuat Panat bergambar beramai2

~Bee Suan, Pie, Asri, Haziq, Rena, Joo Sie, Tihah & Me~

Iklan Burger...

~~C-Fyzul And C-Pie with their Taliban Pose~~

C-Pie And Me Taking pics with our beloved Physics Teacher, Mr. Prakash

... And my friends assume I'm in love with Mr. Prakash... How could you all seriously think I'm in love with my own teacher? Impossible... hahaha, I did say he's cute but he's married already... Speaking Of cute here's another cute guy yg entah dri mana keluarnya saya pun nda tau...

~C-Sydee~

Cute?!?! U ask... Well, I'll Let U Be the Judge...

Then he became C-G.7 Serasa Locker Crew for a brief minute, after that vanish tia entah kemana mcm serbuk pencuci tidak meninggalkan kotoran...

~~Yus, Sydee(Before Vanish) Haziq, Pai, Me & Asri~~

Funny thing Happen, C~pie terpijak Mud... her shoesole was full of swampy soil, and there wasn't any tap water around, so terpaksalah c pie mencuci kasutnya siring jalan
~Gosok, Jgn Tak Gosok~~
Owh, don't forget the tym when His Majesty Wave at us... That's the best part!! And the loud sound of the Cannons firing as a tradition during the opening of the ceremony... It was so LOUD I CAN'T EVEN HEAR MYSELF THINKING!! joke2 xp~

~~Aerial Show~~

~His Majesty's Car~

When everything was done and His Majesty and his Royal Subjects went home, It was tym for us to head back to PTE.... So me and Rena followed this girl who was wearing a PTE skirt around bandar until... We were lost!! Bowh!! Turns out the girl was actually from another school... and soon we realise that her skirt was a little bit different then ours!!
Waaa... what shall we do??
*Dailing Fyzul's Number*
D-Ba: Pijul where are U guys?
Pijul: In Front Of Sheraton Hotel... Duuuhhh...
*Close Phone*
D-Ba: Lets Go Rena, they are in front Of Sheraton Hotel
Rena: U sure ur going the right way?
D-Ba: I Hope so...

But then... when we are finally in front of Sheraton's Hotel... There was nobody there....
AAAAAAAAA
D-Ba: They Left Us?!?!!? It can't be...
Rena: No they are not, look over there!! *pointing at a teacher in the distant* Come On!!

Yup, finally we arrive save and sound in PTE... Nobody seems to realise that we were lost, except for fyzul that is...

Back at school, its LUNCH TYM!! Nah, our lunch, Rice with chicken or beef and vegetables... of course... mineral water is a must!!

C-Pie's Lunch (Beef) & My lunch (Chicken)

That's all that happened, really, went back home, and get some more sleep....

XP~~
PyJaMa GurL's Status:
'Proud To Be A Bruneian'

No comments: