Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun Comes With Consequences

As Always, Sunburn Melanda lagi.... This is what U get when u spend 6 hours under the most remerkable scorching hot sun somewhere near the beach. Yup, immediately i know that my skin would experience sunburn, but what the heck, i thought, its just a couple of stage darker, that's all...
So I went home Right after the EXTREME CHALLENGE, around 5pm, exhaustedly, laying on my sofa, watching TV with my sis, until i felt a sudden itch on my wrist right under my watch. When i opened my wrist watch, a sudden shriek came from my mouth... what I found was somewhat odd, weird... and probably the ugliest thing that could happen to my skin...
What I found was this...
AAAAAAAA!!!!!
Mayday!! Mayday!!
As U could see from the pic, my original skin colour was far more whiter then my burnt skin....
Oh no!! How Am I going to fix it?
I got....
A WRIST WATCH PRINT!!
Then I suddenly remembered, i wore Rena's hand band on my left hand side... so when i opened the hand band... Look what I found...

AAAAA!!!! NOW I CAN'T WEAR SHORT SLEEVE BLOUSE ANYMORE!!

But things aren't always bad... So on the positive side, at least ppl knows that i always keep track of tym when they saw my wristwatch print.

Moral Of The day:

'Never wear watch or Hand Band if U R planning to go out in broad daylight for a long tym.'

PyJaMa GurL's Status:
"Burnt, Not Smoked, Burnt"

No comments: