Sunday, July 13, 2008

Watching T.V~~ A Quality Time Well Spent

After lunch, i sat on the sofa... going through channel, and finally stops at Astro Ceria Channel...
ULTRAMAN!!!!
hahahah, its kids stuff... but then, i realise that nobody, in wateva age they are, will get tired of watching ultraman.... at least not in my house...
My Dad came to watch Ultraman with me, and so does My Mum... It was Ultraman Mebius, a quite new character in Ultraman series... So all of us wasn't familiar in any of his strikes and attacks... he won at first then he lose... when the commercial came in, we thought it was about to be over already so i changed channel...
To my surprise, it continues... So i thought, it might be a movie... it was!!!
Ultraman Mebius & Ultraman Brothers!!!
Four Ultraman came to help Ultraman Mebius, who was trap in some sort of crytal-like case.. And later, another two Ultraman came to help al five of them
And suddenly, to my surprise, my father speaks up in a half-shout way...
"That Ultraman, Its Goh. I could remember, the structure, the suit, definitely.. that Ultraman is Goh!!"
............
My Father watched Ultraman???
My Father watched Ultraman?!?!?!?!

HEY, MY FATHER WATCHED ULTRAMAN!!!!!!
..............
Hahahahaha, i didn't know that!!! If only I knew it earlier!!! I thought my father thinks Ultraman is for kids... But actually he didn't... hahahaha, i should've waste my childhood tym watching Ultraman!!! The thing is I didn't.... Because I'm afraid my father will change the channel in the middle of the story.... but now I knew he wouldn't...
Anyways, the that my father claimed he knew, was Ultraman Jack... His Human form name was Hideki Goh... Ten points for my father *claps*
So we watch the whole movie until it ends, all 7 ultraman fighting the humongous monster.... As always, the ultramans win...
At the End of the movie, my father said: "that was fun, in my days, we only get to see one ultraman fighting alone... nowadays, they join forces!!!"
Suddenly I remembered my times in Japan with my fellow JENESYS friends... so I replied "Good thing that the monsters never appeared when i was there... or else..."
And my mum, with her own japanese accent, said " Ya, if ada 'ruruh' rambut mama memikirkan"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: