Saturday, July 12, 2008

What's wrong with me?!?!

Dear Fellow Readers, Bloggers, Family and Friends, below is a piece of poettry (maybe lah, mcm bukan jua) wateva it is... i'm just bored and i dono wat to do... so.... hope u'll enjoy my sorrow...
I'm Bored... My life is a boredom, that's wat i owez say to myself...
Do I deserve this? Being In PTE?
Everyday, I would come into a class, learn and study... but...
I'm not the person I used to be...
Not the Ace girl..
Not anymore...
Lack? Lack of what? concentration?
I guess so... its just that life in PTE is very hard...
Sumtyms I would go crazy just thinking of my studies..
Other times, numb, hiding on the corner, closing my ears and eyes, hoping that everything would go away...
But it didn't

Sad... sadness... wat is it?
Is it a tear running down my cheek?
or is it a deep feeling that one can't bear to hold?
if there is such thing as tears of joy...
would there be a smile of agony?

Joy... would it stay forever?
does it cure sadness?
grin and smiles and laughter, will create happiness in other people,
but will I be happy?

Love, red, flower, chocolates...
doesn't mean anything to me...
My heart is cold... so cold that I'm scared it will freeze forever...
Fragile, as dry ice, once broken are difficult to mend...

The path I walked, is the one that was made for me...
an endless path... towards the horizon..
where does it leads? no living person knows...

Suicide? Homicide? Its a Sin....
Will not commit any of those...
I'll just have to live my life... and wait for a miracle to happen...
Living... Floating in this same small world...

Till Death Do Me Part..

No comments: