Wednesday, September 03, 2008

L6 End Year Exam (Last Day)

Yesh!! Today is the last exam day!!
Physics MCQ, then...
FREEDOM!!
Hahahaha
Physics MCQ went well, i think... Besides the part when I got 5 more questions to answer and there's only five minutes left.... and also the fact that I sit on the front seat and Mr.Prakash was standing in front of me most of the time during the exam was nerve wrecking...
ITS A BATTLE ZONE OUT THERE!! AND I'M IN THE FRONT LINE!!
But... There is an advantage sitting on the front seat.. You see, our seats were arranged so that one class sat on the same line, and that every front and back seat was labelled with our subject (coz sometimes two subjects have their exams on the same time), our teacher's name, block and number of students in our class. Since I'm in the front, my seat was labelled...
YEAH!!
So before I went out of the hall, I took the label and bring it back to my locker. I don't know why but since its my last exam paper, it would be a good reminder of those exam days. At first I wanted to bring it home, but then if its at home don't know where to put it. So, I just stick it up in my locker.. Here's a picture of my locker.
~My Locker a.k.a Physics Shrine~
And after seeing the so-called shrine, my friends made a conclusion. Its either I'm obsess with physics or Mr. Prakash... Hahahaha, Its physics of course... But somehow they think I'm more obsess to Mr. Prakash... I don't know why...
9.30 am, I'm ready to go home after the exam... Before that, I manage to get some pics of C.G-7 Locker Crew...
~No more exam!!!~

~Biology MCQ in one hour~

Oh ya, Pai, Sur, Joo Sie & Bee Suan have Biology MCQ & Syafiq, Zaleha, Nina have Accounting, both at 10.00 am... So some of us taste freedom a bit late than. But alas, its still is the last day...
FREEDOM!!!!

Mum came to school and pick me up right after that. As I was planning on what games to play and what lazy stuff that I want to do when I get back home, I took a picture of our new school. Its somewhere in Meragang along the Muara-Tutong Highway... Next year, there ain't gonna be Sixth Form Centre anymore in Berakas because we are going to move to Meragang!!!

~What A Sight~

A beauty it is...

Can't wait till next year... but rumour has it that we're going to move there in October...

PyJaMaGurL Says:

"Three Cheers For Sixth Form Center,

Berakas & Meragang"

No comments: