Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wishlist Added~

Okay, maybe u might not notice, maybe u might..
I've just added my wishlists on the sidebar... which mostly are consist of...
SCRABBLE!!!!!
Hahaha, my scrabble frenzy started when one day, my Kendo CCA Club was cancelled, so Syafiq, Syarif & Eddie (being good friends for once) invited us (me, Hafsah, Bee Suan, Haziq, Samsul) into their Chess & Scrabble CCA Club. There, I played scrabble against Haziq & Syafiq... And I won!! Eversince that day, I wish that I have a scrabble.. But having monopoly and cluedo on my cabinet, mom doesn't allow me to buy more board games... So, well, I'll let U figure out the rest..

Poor me... Kinda sad though... I really2 want a SCRABBLE!!!

As I was Web Window Shopping, checking out scrabble products, I came across this:

~Scrabble-PREMIER WOOD EDITION~

~This baby only spells two words... PURE LUXURY~

~Is there a doctor in here? I think I'm Fainting~

As what Michael Buckley says:

"I Have To Have It!!"

But, it costs about $69.99 (US Dollar, I think) which is way out of my affordable price range...

If only there's a prince charming somewhere, who would bought this scrabble for me...

*Sigh*

Oh well, Fairy Tales will always be Fairy Tales... It won't come true anyways...

"SCRABBLE PREMIER WOOD EDITION

I WANT TO HAVE IT!!!!!"

PyJaMa GurL Status:

In Need Of Scrabble

No comments: