Monday, September 01, 2008

Ain & Saidi, Please Forgive Me.....

*Looking At My Watch*
*Sighed*
7 p.m....
I reckon Ain and the others are in the Brunei International Airport now...
It's Ain's last day in Brunei... She'll be flying off to Heathrow Airport for the next hours...
Studying there in London for the next 5 years...
All of them will be waving at her plane as it take off tonight
*Sighed*
And I'm stuck in my bedroom posting this blog...
Dejavu... Same old story repeated again...
Reminiscing to the night of August 26th, 2008...
I found myself stuck in my bedroom... Mom won't send me to the airport... It's Saidi's, my physics classmate, last day before he went off studying abroad, in London, of course... She directly hit me with such awfully true reasons... So true that I can't even contradict with her...
D'Ba:
Mom, I've never went out of home in the night without you before... so please mom, just give me one chance... let me have a taste of my long-awaited but short-lasted freedom...
Mom:
Well, the way I see it, you've been good all these years... In fact you & your sister are the most unsocialized daughters in our neighbourhood... So I guess, I should give you a chance...
D'Ba:
Really?? You Mean It?? You Really Mean it?!?!
Mom:
Hmmm, to think twice... Although you haven't been socializing with your friends, you've been at your best behavoir all this time... So I guess why should you start socializing now?? Seems no point...
*My jaw dropped, impossible, how could she..*
D'Ba:
Mom... I'm almost 18... Come on... Gimme a break...
Mom:
Almost... but not yet 18... Beside, being 18 doesn't mean you can do anything you want...
D'Ba:
But Mom, I'm sick & tired of this, being overly-protected...
Mom:
You are not going, young lady... and that's final!! (mom began to look angry)
D'Ba:
Gees, Mom... All I'm saying was all my friends are doing it, why can't I?
Mom:
Shut Up!! You're living in my house, so you must obey my rule!! Whether you like it it or not!! And Your Not Going!! Go Upstairs and study more!!! Show me your 'A's in the next assessment, then I might consider on letting you free...
*At this point, I can't argue more..*
Yeah, me & my Mom get into quarells often... but it never lasted long... coz i always end up obeying her orders so that she'll be happy again...
Sad Life I'm having.. Don't be sorry for me...Owh, you're not?? Umm, okay then... Some of you out there might have had worser life than mine... Just appreciate your life yeah, coz I believe that something good will turn out soon if you be patient with your life... Like what my physics teacher, Sir Elmie Faizal, always says..
"Good things come to those who waits"
Same Old Story, Same Old Situation... But this tym it really hurts, it hurts more than on the night of 26th... Saidi is a close friend... but Ain is somewhat closer... My eyes are drowning with tears but I won't let it run down my cheeks... I won't show how weak I am in front of my mother... I won't even show her that I'm in pain...
"So hear me out Mom, I will follow your rules, and I will always obey you..."
Even if it hurts...
If you are reading this Ain & Saidi, I'm really sorry I can't be there to say goodbye before you all enter the gate... well, considering that we'll meet again, I wouldn't want to say goodbye... 'See You Later' is perhaps a better greet...
PyJaMa GurL's Status:
"Really In Pain"

No comments: